BENJAMIN ALSOP - PENSION STATEMENT (abstract) - UNKNOWN NO.
Information extracted from:
Name: ALSOP, BENJAMIN
- Filed pensions statement: Spottsylvania, Nov. 6, 1832
- Pension number: unknown
- Born: Spottsylvania, March 17, 1758
- Service began: about June 1, 1780
Facts relevant to Battle of Camden:
If you have a complete copy of this pension statement, please submit it.
- Made quartermaster at Hillsboro NC.
- Officers: Ens. Robert Durrett, 2nd Lieut. Lewis Holladay, Lieut. John Holladay, Capt. Thomas Minor, Maj. William Moseley, Lt. Col. Joseph Spencer, Col. George Stubblefield.
- Was in the Battle of Camden.
- Army partially reformed at Hillboro after the battle.