JOHN ANGEL - PENSION STATEMENT (Abstract) - W20622
Source: Stokes and Surry County, North Carolina
Revolutionary War Pension Applications
Name: ANGEL, John
- Pension number: W20622
- Statement made: 12 Feb 1833, Surry Co. NC
- Age: 70 years
- He lived in the part of Surry Co. that later became Stokes Co.
Facts relevant to Battle of Camden:
- Joined: (2nd enlistment) June 1780
- Service: NC Militia
- Rank: 1st Sergeant
- Officers: Capt. Bostick, Gen. Rutherford
- Was in "Battle at Camden near Ru[geley's] Mill".
- Wounded in left arm.
If you have a complete copy of this pension statement, please submit it.
If you can give permission to use the full text from the source site, that will also be appreciated.