BURGESS CLARK - PENSION STATEMENT (abstract) - W2758
Information extracted from:
Name: CLARK, BURGESS
- Filed pension statement: Oct.12, 1832, Chatham Co. NC
- Pension number: W2758 / BLWt 34972-160-55
- Age: 69 or 70
Facts relevant to Battle of Camden:
- Chatham Co. NC Militia
- Officers: Captain Johnson's company in the Regiment of Colonel
- In a battle called "Gates Defeat".
- Sabre wound on head in some battle, possibly this one. See Burgess Clark (1763-1851)
If you can give permission for posting the pension statement from any of the source copies, or
if you have a complete copy of this pension statement you can submit, please Let us know.